1. When you enter a Cub name that doesn't exist it will be created for you.
2. Your Cub name will be given a unique url for example; http://61181ef1.task.cat/ this can be distributed to anyone you wish to have access to the Cub and no login will be required.
3. If you wish to view the key content links from a website in a mobile friendly simpified list view just enter a domain like news.google.com and a repository will be created for you with all of the links imported from the website you specified.
5. Would you like to quickly add links from your browser? If so you just need to paste yourcub.coy.cat?q= before the url and hit enter, and the url will be added to your cub. :)
6. You can protect your cub by typing an exclamation mark before the cub name, for example !mysecretcub will generate 59e058b4.task.cat which you can access via the direct link or by typing !mysecretcub this is the equivilent of accountless passworded/private access.
TASK.CAT is a accountless service which intends to simplify the management of Tasks which can be assigned to Groups or Teams of people which we refer to as Cub's, this service could also be used for personal task lists and performance reporting.
The TASK.CAT platform also produces a simple productivity report which helps gauge the response time for the completion of tasks.
You can also access your Cub url from the domain coy.cat as an optional preference, eg; http://music.coy.cat